Updated and comprehensive mumble indstructions. :D
- Download and install the mumble client: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
- Connect to the server "voluntarist.net"
The server is not in the list, so you're going to have to add the server there.
- If everything is working, you should see various channels.
- Click "Server" (top left) then "Access Tokens" then "add," and use the password we gave you along with this page
- Join the "Decline to State/Studio" channel (requires the access token).
- Click: "Configure" then "Settings" then "Shortcuts" then "Add"
- Change the "function" to "Push-to-Talk", set the Shortcut key.
- Optionally check "suppress" (please note this 'disables' the key while mumble is running).
- Then go to "Audio Input", and select Push-to-Talk mode.